Facts and figures
We serve an area of around 10,000 square kilometres.
We supply 1.3 million people with around 284 million litres of water a day
- 97 water sources
- 110 water treatment works
- 209 pumping stations, used to supply water to customers
- 340 service reservoirs and water towers
- 11,509 km of water mains.
We treat 475 million litres of sewage from 2.7 million customers a day.
Our sewerage system includes:
- More than 30,000 km of sewers
- 405 sewage treatment works
- 1,003 combined sewer overflows
- 1,515 pumping stations, used to take sewage away.
YTL Power International of Kuala Lumpur acquired Wessex Water in May 2002.
Please consider the environment before printing this page Printer friendly page