Household bills and accounts

0345 600 3 600

Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm (for non-household billing enquiries, please contact your retailer).

Make an enquiry
More contacts

Water supply and sewerage

0345 600 4 600

Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm (emergencies only at other times)

Make an enquiry
More contacts
Contact us
  • What can I pay for online?

    You can pay for asset maps, sewer connections, build overs and water supply connections. You can pay for multiple applications at once (up to five), but the total value must be less than £10,000.

    What do I need to pay online?

    You will need your application reference.

    • To pay for an asset map this will be in the format Mxxxxxx (e.g. M001234).
    • To pay for a sewer connection, your reference will be SCxxxxxx (e.g. SC123456)
    • For a build over, your reference will be Bxxxxxx (e.g. B123456)
    • For a water supply connection, you reference will be QSxxxxx (e.g. QS12345)

    You should find your reference on correspondence relating to your application or on your quote.

    You will also need a valid credit or debit card.

    For all other payments, please either pay by BACs, cheque, or contact us to make a card payment

    Payment page

Popular questions
    Close this message