Household bills and accounts

0345 600 3 600

Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm (for non-household billing enquiries, please contact your retailer).

Make an enquiry
More contacts

Water supply and sewerage

0345 600 4 600

Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm (emergencies only at other times)

Make an enquiry
More contacts
Contact us
  • Sewer requisition

    You can requisition us to lay a sewer to serve your site if your development has no access to a public sewer because third party land is in the way. We suggest you consider private negotiation first.

    We have powers under the Water Act to lay pipelines in private land although full planning permission needs to be granted before we can serve land entry.

    When requisitioning a surface water sewer, you will need discharge consent from the riparian owner of the watercourse.

    A number of our documents are currently under review – if you cannot find what you were looking for, please contact a member of our team and we will advise you what to do.


    Close this message