Household bills and accounts

0345 600 3 600

Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm (for non-household billing enquiries, please contact your retailer).

Make an enquiry
More contacts

Water supply and sewerage

0345 600 4 600

Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm (emergencies only at other times)

Make an enquiry
More contacts
Contact us
  • Sewer diversions

    If you are planning a new development, an extension to a property, building a garage or conservatory, you will need to consider whether there is a public sewer in the way.

    If you want to build over or near a public sewer, you must agree protection measures with us before you start.

    If you are unable to alter your plans, we may agree to a diversion. We will advise whether it is a major or minor diversion and what you should do next.

    Building over or near applications are dealt with by our sewer protection team based in Bath and sewer diversions by our regional engineers.

    A number of our documents are currently under review – if you cannot find what you were looking for, please contact a member of our team and we will advise you what to do.


Popular questions
    Close this message