Why join us?
If you join us you can benefit from a comprehensive training programme that includes:
- the opportunity to study for relevant professional or further education qualifications while working
- a structured training programme for some roles involving both part-time college courses and in-house training
- apprenticeship opportunities for young people - see current vacancies for details of any current schemes
- regular Learn@Lunch events where senior staff share their knowledge with colleagues
- the opportunity to devise innovative ideas as part of our Eureka scheme which aims to implement staff inspired initiatives that improve our business.
Benefits and rewards
As an employee you would have access to a wide range of benefits and rewards including:
- competitive pay enhanced by performance related pay
- a pension scheme you can join immediately plus a range of insurance benefits providing valuable cover for you and your family
- life insurance in case the unthinkable should happen
- tailored learning and development that suits your aspirations while supporting business needs
- tax and National Insurance free salary sacrifice childcare vouchers for up to £55 per week
- Cycle2work, a tax efficient way to purchase a bike and accessories, available after one year’s employment
- a free reward scheme offering discounts and cashback from more than 1,200 high street and online suppliers the opportunity to buy or sell leave (available after one year of employment)
- support from our occupational health provider and free confidential telephone counselling.
As an equal opportunities employer, we respect and value everyone’s contribution.
We are committed to providing an environment that supports and encourages the many skills, interests, backgrounds and experiences that people from different social groups can bring.
We strive to provide a workplace which is free from discrimination, harassment and bullying, and where everyone is treated with dignity and respect.