Terms and conditions
When you subscribe to our community newsletter before 29 February 2020, we'll donate £3 to the Surviving Winter campaign.
2. This offer is open to Wessex Water Services Limited's residential water supply customers only. Notwithstanding, there may be joint customers per household, only one email sign-up is allowed per household. Wessex Water Services Limited's decision in relation to a household's eligibility to subscribe will be final.
3. Wessex Water Services Limited shall donate £3 (“the Total Qualifying Donation”) on behalf of each household successful subscription signing up to receive the community email newsletter from Wessex Water Services Limited.
4. This offer closes at 23.59 on Saturday 29th February (the “Expiry”). Any subscription after the Expiry shall not be included nor form any part of this offer.
5. This offer is non-refundable, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered.
6. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, Wessex Water Services Limited reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this offer without prior notice.
7. The Total Qualifying Donation will be sent to the Campaign after 29 February 2019.
8. By subscribing to the community email newsletter, you are agreeing to Wessex Water Services Limited adding your contact details to an email distribution list and periodically sending you news and information about Wessex Water’s community project or other relevant information for our customers. You can opt out at any point by contacting Wessex Water Services Limited at email@example.com or using the opt-out function on the newsletter.
9. Wessex Water Services Limited does not accept responsibility for any network, computer, hardware, software or technical failures of any kind which may restrict or delay the submission of a subscription by the closing date.
10. Wessex Water Services Limited reserves the right to disqualify any subscriptions if Wessex Water Services Limited, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the offer (including, without limitation, submitting multiple entries)
11. By subscribing you agree to be bound by the decisions of Wessex Water Services Limited, which are final in all matters relating to the offer. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of Wessex Water Services Limited's decisions.
12. Wessex Water Services Limited reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and to hold, void, suspend, cancel or amend this offer where it becomes necessary to do so.
13. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of England and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England, including the seeking of all injunctive or ancillary relief actions.