Business plan 2020
Business plan 2020 - 2025
Our latest business plan sets out what we will be delivering in the next few years.
To put this plan together we carried out our biggest ever consultation with customers, with more than 140,000 people providing feedback through surveys and independent focus groups giving their views on bills and services, including the views of our have your say panel.
In line with our social and public purpose, our business plan shows how the value we create is shared between investors and the people, businesses and communities we serve.
Our business plan delivers:
- the best overall service standards of all the UK’s water companies
- our largest ever investment programme to secure the resilience of our services and the water environment
- a reduction in bills achieved through innovation and efficiency
- an extension of help to the most vulnerable so that our bills are affordable for all
- a more sustainable water management system that will benefit everyone.
We will also share a greater proportion of our success and do so transparently, by reinvesting in the resilience of our local communities through an independent body.
An independent group, the Wessex Water Partnership, ensured customer views were properly reflected when it came to developing our plan.
Our video explains more about our business plan and how we’ll be improving services for you and the environment.
There are a number of documents that support our business plan, which can be found here.
How can you find out about our proposed performance?
We have worked with customers to come up with a set of commitments that can be used to monitor our performance. You can see these commitments on our future performance website.
You can also see how our current performance compares with other water companies by visiting Discover Water.
The map below shows locations across our region where we will be investing in water and wastewater schemes between 2020 and 2025.