Can you help us?
We are in a time of change and we want to evolve our Partners Programme to meet the new challenges and expectations which the environment demands, and our customers expect of us.
Our Business Plan sets out our aim to provide outstanding, sustainable water and environmental services, and to protect and improve the environment and contribute to wider society through our biggest ever environmental investment programme. It also recognises that doing more of the same will not deliver these aims and that we need to do things differently, encourage new ideas and work in partnership with others to meet our goals.
Increasingly, we find our natural capital improvement goals are shared by our Partners:
- we jointly work with a wide range of strategic and local partnerships
- we use a catchment management framework to deliver solutions
- we aim to achieve ‘resilience in the round’ – including recognising the importance of ecosystems and biodiversity to providing water services
- we help to transform the behaviour of all water users, encouraging them to feel that they are citizens of a shared water environment.
We are seeking innovative new or existing projects which we can work in partnership with to deliver key environmental outcomes:
- Conserving and enhancing biodiversity and natural capital in our region
- Improving our catchments, rivers and waterbodies in a way that maximises benefits for society and the wider environment
- Working with our customers and local communities to provide support as we emerge from the Coronavirus pandemic whilst improving knowledge, accessibility and engagement with the environment and public health
- Building a more resilient natural environment which can adapt to a changing climate
How can I apply?
We are now open for applications for our Major Grants scheme. Please download our application guidance pack and application form below.
Application forms should be completed and submitted by Friday 31st July 2020. We appreciate that due to the current circumstances, there are exceptional restrictions affecting the way that many organisations work. Please let us know at the earliest opportunity if this deadline causes issues for your application.
Completed application forms and associated supporting information should be returned to:
- Email: BAP@wessexwater.co.uk
- Post: Dave Jones, Catchment & Environmental Team, Engineering & Sustainable Delivery, Wessex Water, Claverton Down, Bath, BA2 7WW
If you would like to know more, or to discuss your application, please contact us at BAP@wessexwater.co.uk