1. By entering the competition you will be accepting the following terms and conditions.
3. The promoter of this prize draw is:
Wessex Water Services Limited (registered company number 2366648),
Wessex Water Operations Centre,
Claverton Down Road,
4. This free prize draw is open to Wessex Water Services Limited's customers only. Entrants must be UK residents, aged 18 years or over. The prize draw is not open to any employees of Wessex Water Services Limited or any associated group companies or their families. One entry is allowed per person. Wessex Water Services Limited's decision in relation to a person's eligibility to enter this prize draw will be final.
5. Wessex Water Services Limited is offering those who enter this prize draw a chance to win one of five National Trust year-long memberships worth up to £126. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered. We reserve the right to change these prizes for something of equal or greater value.
6. The competition is open to entries from 00.01 1 October 2021 until 23.59 on 31 December 2021. Late entries will not be accepted.
7. All Wessex Water customers who subscribe to the Wessex Water community e-newsletter and tick the competition tick box during the competition period will be entered into the prize draw. Customers who are already signed up will also have the opportunity to enter by filling out a short form. The competition is limited to one entry per customer.
8. The winners will be selected from all valid entries received during the competition period by use of a random number generator.
9. The winners of the prize draw and therefore the recipients of the prizes accept that the prize is not manufactured or sold by Wessex Water Services Limited and it is provided by Wessex Water Services Limited only as a prize. Wessex Water Services Limited and any associated group companies will not be liable for any loss, expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this prize draw or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
10. Wessex Water Services Limited reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, Wessex Water Services Limited reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this prize draw without prior notice.
11. The winner will be required to provide their full name and address within 30 days of winning the prize in order to receive the prize. Wessex Water Services Limited reserves the right to require the winner to provide evidence that they are eligible to enter and win this prize draw.
12. The prize will be delivered via a courier. We will share your name and address with the chosen courier in order to arrange the delivery of the prize.
Notwithstanding anything else contained in these terms and conditions, if the winner does not provide a delivery address in accordance with clause 11 above, or take delivery within two calendar months of the winner confirming their address, then Wessex Water Services Limited shall be entitled to withdraw the prize and at its own discretion hold another prize draw to find an alternative winner.
13. By entering the prize draw you agree to be bound by the decisions of Wessex Water Services Limited, which are final in all matters relating to the prize draw. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of Wessex Water Services Limited's decisions.
14. Wessex Water Services Limited reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and to hold, void, suspend, cancel or amend this prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
15. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of England and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England, including the seeking of all injunctive or ancillary relief actions.