Building over a public sewer

If you're building over a minor public sewer, you will need Wessex Water's consent before you start

You can apply for your build-over agreement online. Alternatively, you can submit a paper or PDF application to us via email or post. These applications should be sent to us via the following addresses:

Contact us
FAO The Sewer Build Over Team, Developer Services, Wessex Water, Claverton Down, Bath, BA2 7WW