Sewer requisitions

Sewer requisitions

You can requisition us to lay a sewer to serve your site if your development has no access to a public sewer because third party land is in the way. We suggest you consider private negotiation first.

We have powers under the Water Act to lay pipelines in private land although full planning permission needs to be granted before we can serve land entry.

When requisitioning a surface water sewer, you will need discharge consent from the riparian owner of the watercourse.

A number of our documents are currently under review – if you cannot find what you were looking for, please contact a member of our team and we will advise you what to do.

Contact us

Development North
01225 522682
Wessex Water, Kennet Way, Trowbridge, Wiltshire, BA14 8RN

Development West
01823 225225 
Wessex Water, Riverside, Chilton Trinity, Bridgwater, TA6 3JS

Development South
01202 643461
Wessex Water, Poole STW, Cabot Lane, Poole, BH17 7BX