Supply services

Supply services

If you need a water supply for your property or a development, our experienced team can find the best solution. 

Our expert Developer Services team are on hand to offer impartial advice and guidance on your specific water supply and sewerage needs. Depending on the size of your development, you may wish to use a Self lay provider (SLP) or New appointments and variations (NAV) to provide water and sewerage services to site.


Diverting a water main


Select this if you are an Accredited Entity (Self Lay Provider), or where you are using one to lay a new water main serving multiple properties

New water mains connection

More information

New water supply

Supply connection and disconnection