We understand the importance of keeping customers informed.
Our retailer portal provides a single view of open and closed worked requests raised by you, the retailer.
The portal enables you to raise work requests instantly with us and to receive regular updates until a work request is complete.
Using the portal you can also view:
- all work requests raised with us, either open or closed
- individual work requests detailing the current status and stage of the request
- updates provided by us
- documentation including quotations and attachments
- any tasks assigned to you to action
- live information on planned interruptions to services and unplanned events that may affect your customers in our region.
If your customer contacts us directly for an unplanned change to their service or any other contact, we will let you know via the portal
Each work request raised with us will be assigned a unique work request number so that you can easily find it in the portal or quote this number when contacting us.
You can of course add your own internal reference when raising a request with us and this will be available against the request for you to search against.
If you have already requested access to the Portal, you can access it here . Find out more information on how to use the portal or sign in to see it.
If you experience a problem using the portal or would like to know more, please contact our wholesale service desk.