Where your money goes
We’re investing £2 billion between 2015 and 2020 - it’s our largest investment programme ever.
It enables us to provide you with the highest standards of service while protecting the environment too.
Between 2015 and 2020 we are:
- treating and supplying 280 million litres of water a day
- investing £240 million to safeguard drinking water quality by protecting our water sources
- maintaining and operating hundreds of water sources, treatment works, service reservoirs and pumping stations
- providing reliable services including completing our water supply grid so we can move water around to avoid shortages
- maintaining and renewing 7,300 miles of water mains
- spending £80 million to tackle leakage by fixing 7,000 leaks every year.