Building and developing

Building and developing

Our expert Developer Services team are on hand to offer impartial advice and guidance on your specific water supply and sewerage needs. 

Depending on the size of your development, you may wish to use a Self lay provider (SLP) or  New appointments and variations (NAV) to provide water and sewerage services to site. 

Nutrient neutral development information

Pre-development enquiry

Capacity and planning enquiries, obtain a map showing our assets

Building a new house or extension

Domestic and small commercial properties

Building larger developments

Waste and supply services including diversions, adoptions, requisitions, new water mains, self-lay and planning enquiries


Select this if you are an Accredited Entity (Self Lay Provider), or where you are using one to lay a new water main serving multiple properties


Learn about how the New Appointment & Variation arrangement works

Connecting to the public sewerage system

Sewer connections, adoptions, first time sewerage

Connecting to water supply

Supply connection, new water mains and disconnections

Mapping enquiries

Obtain an asset record for your site

Charges and performance

Information on our current charges for all our processes

Engaging with you

Our promise and redress statement

Sector guidance on sewerage and water adoption agreements

Developer services online payments

  You can pay online for asset maps, sewer connections, build overs and water supply connections.

Pay online