If you’ve ever wondered “how much water does a shower use in 10 minutes?” or “how much water does a dishwasher use every day?” then GetWaterFit can tell you, as well as offer advice to get your home more water efficient.
Plus, when you complete the water calculator, you’ll be able to instantly claim some FREE water saving devices that we’ll send to you in the post.
It’s free to sign up and doesn’t take long to complete, so start saving water today.
Start saving today
Save on water bills
If you’re on a water meter, saving water and fitting our free water saving devices in your home means you will save money on your water bill. Even just simple steps such as reducing time you spend in the shower, turning off the tap when brushing your teeth, or correctly using your dual flush toilet buttons can save you money.
And by saving on hot water, you’ll also save money on your energy bill and reduce your carbon footprint.
Raise money for charity by saving water
Completing the water calculator is just the first step to your GetWaterFit journey. You can set yourself challenges to save water and get your home water efficient. Completing the challenges earns you coins which you can exchange with to raise money for some amazing charities.
The more challenges you complete and coins you earn, the more we will donate to your chosen charities on your behalf.
Save every drop – our top water saving tips
- Only use your washing machine and dishwasher when you have a full load
- Reuse water from washing, boiling or steaming vegetables on your plants
- Only turn the tap on to rinse when brushing your teeth, washing or shaving
- Harvest rainwater in the garden with a water butt – your plants will love it
- Wash your car with a bucket of soapy water and a mitt instead of a hosepipe