Apply for Assist
Apply for assist
Assist aims to help customers in extreme financial difficulty who cannot afford their water bill
Step 1: You will need to get free independent advice.
Step 2: You will need to provide details of your income, household bills and any debts or savings you have.
If you're waiting for debt advice and need us to put a hold on your account, get in touch and tell us which organisation you are waiting to see, the date and time and the advisor's name, if known. Please continue to pay what you can while you are applying for help.
Step 3: We will let you know within five working days if you have been accepted and what will happen next.
To complete this application you will need:
- the details of your debt advice agency/adviser
- your personal details including customer number and National Insurance number
- details of others in your household including their date of birth full
- employment details for yourself and others in the household
- your bank account details including any savings/balances
- a verified financial budget completed with help from an independent debt advice organisation.