- You have significant water debt you can't repay.
- You can afford your ongoing water bills.
- You pay the charges for the current year.
- At the end of the year, we will reduce your debt by an equivalent amount.
- Continue to pay your current charges in year two, we will clear your remaining debt.
- It puts you back on track
Step 1: We may ask you to get free independent advice
Step 2: If we do, you will need to provide details of your income, household bills and any debts or savings you may have.
If you are waiting to receive debt advice and need us to put a hold on your account, please contact us to tell us which organisation you have an appointment with, the date and time and the advisor's name, if known. Please continue to pay what you can while you are applying for help.
Step 3: We will let you know within five working days if you have been accepted and what will happen next.
To complete this application you will need:
- the details of your debt advice agency/adviser
- your personal details including customer number and National Insurance number
- details of others in your household including their date of birth full
- employment details for yourself and others in the household
- your bank account details including any savings/balances
- a verified financial budget completed with help from an independent debt advice organisation.