Before installing an RPZ valve in premises already connected to the mains water supply, you must notify us first. This applies to all new RPZ valves, even if there are others already installed.
You can do this by completing a notification form and emailing it to us at Regulation5.Notification@wessexwater.co.uk or sending it by post to Wessex Water, Regulation 5, Developer Services, Claverton Down, Claverton, Bath BA2 7WW.
If the installation is within a development, the RPZ valve detail must be included in your new supply application.
In either case, please include the following information:
- the name and contact details of the person who will be responsible for the RPZ valve
- the make and model of the RPZ valve
- a description of the location where the valve will be installed
- whether it will be fed by mains or storage
- a plan or schematic drawing, if available, of the plumbing system where the RPZ valve will be installed.